- In brief, investors subscribe for units in a Trust.
- The Trust is the registered owner of the property via an independent Trustee of the Trust.
- The Trustee represents the interest of the Trust and Trust’s Unit Holders.
- The Investment Manager delivers the investment strategy under the direction of the independent Trustee.
- The Trustee oversees the Trust’s accounting function as well as holding and distributing monies to Unit Holders.
- Reporting to co-investors quarterly ensures all stakeholders remain fully abreast of their investment.