The process follows a logical path:
- We research the market for suitable investment opportunities;
Opportunities are compared against their peer group (property type);
- If a property has the potential to provide risk adjusted returns, superior to its peer group and the property market in general, the investment is pursued further;
- At this point we ask the question. “Are we, as Directors of Global West, prepared to invest in the property?”;
- We secure and document an exclusive contractual control over the property.
- Then we undertake a full due diligence, utilising independent consultants, to validate all aspects of the property prior to finalising the property purchase.
- Upon completion, Global West’s ongoing asset management process aims to ensure that the property is performing in accordance with the investment strategy and objectives it was purchased under. Regular and detailed reporting to co-investors keeps same fully informed.